I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Family Collage Photo

A fun little post to share with you today. The top photo is a picture of my in-laws with my husband when he was young. the lower photo is a picture of my little family a few months after our son was born. We all got a kick out of how similar the pictures were, so I decided to make a little collage to give my in-laws for their anniversary. I'm thinking of printing one for us too and hanging it in our trailer somewhere. It's so fun!





I'm linking at these great parties:
Mondays: Sweet Sharing Monday * Get Inspired Monday * The Girl Creative * Destination: Cutesy Monday * What's In The Gunny Sack * Etcetorize * Tuesdays: Riverton Housewives Roundup * Ta-Da Tuesday * Tuesdays Cute Crafts & Cute Parties *Happy Family Times * Show Me What You Got * Tuesday Time Out * Tuesday Tidbits * Wednesdays: Super Link Party * Show & Share * {Wow Me} Wednesday * Thursday: Pin'Inspirational Thursday Recipe Roundup *A Crafty Soiriee * Creative Thursday * Fridays: Delicately Constructed Fridays * Flaunt It Friday * Financial Friday Link Up * My Crowded Kitchen * Saturdays: Strut Your Stuff Saturday * Once Upon A Weekend * Sharing Saturday * Dare To Share Saturday * Craft, Create and Inspire * Sundays: Nifty Thrifty Sunday * It's Overflowing Sunday Party 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I posted about it on Monday and mentioned it on Facebook yesterday but would like to ask  you to keep Colorado in  your thoughts and prayers. The fire that was burning near my hometown made it's way into the city yesterday. I live far enough east that I most likely will not be too affected, but it's scary to see the mountains I've grown up loving burning. I posted some pictures on my Facebook page yesterday I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.~Erin

1 comment:

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!