I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, May 28, 2012

House Transformation {Happy Memorial Day}

I hope you all are having a wonderful Memorial Day and that your weekend has been great! Just a quick post today. We've been working on our yard and I've share some of our backyard, but I've got a fun before and after to show  you.

Here's a picture of our house when we first bought it a little over 3 years ago.
We've done little a little bit at a time over the past few summers and we're pretty much finished with it now. Here it is!
I love how it's so much more cheery now!

Enjoy the rest of your day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!