I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Enjoying Spring{Free Facebook Cover Downloads}

We've been enjoying some freakishly warm weather for April. High 70's to low 80's isn't typical for this time of year. In fact we have video of a snow storm at this time of year, so it's been pretty crazy. I'm not complaining, though! I'm excited to get outside, and my yard seems to be excited too. We've got so many plants blooming all around the neighborhood. Lilacs are the big thing right now.
They're everywhere around town and they smell sooo good! They always remind me of growing up, because we always had a lot of lilacs in our yard. One day we filled our little red wagon up with water and then filled it with lilacs. It was lovely. Good memories. :-)


The tulips in our neighborhood have been bloomed for a while now, but my tulips are a different variety that bloom later. I was so excited this week to see that they were blooming!



I just had to share these with you too, so I created Facebook cover photos of the tulips for you to download. Just click on the photo to open it in another window and then save it to your computer. I'm also including links to download them below the photos. No need to be a follower to download, but I'd love it if you leave a comment. :-) I hope you enjoy!

 Download the above photo here
Download the white tulip photo here



I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful flowers! I wish we had flowers blooming like that around here. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, these are so nice! We hope to see you back next week to our “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” Thanks for coming!! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!